Sunday 10 October 2010

Ladybug Crafts Ink Blog Hop....

This card has been made using one of my favourite stamps which is available from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I visited my local Craft shop, Craftworld in Glasgow, (http://www.craftologyonline.co.uk/ ) and seen the cutest cat stamp of a cat in a cat flap, I actually laughed in the shop. A few days later they held a demo day and a very friendly lady, Kerry, was taking part and showing her selection of stamps, and there, was Magnum the cat stamp. I gushed how lovely her stamps were and promptly purchased a few, Robyn in the puddle being one of them (Kerry thankfully suggested the glamour dust glitter and I am now using this on all my christmas cards!). Kerry's stamps cover so many occasions and stamp beautifully. At the moment there is a blog hop starting from her home page blog (http://ladybugcraftsink.blogspot.com/) which offers an opportunity of winning some of her latest stamps, please look and take part, there is always a chance of being a winner.... (p.s. this ends on Sunday 17th October but look out for the next hop!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum, what lovely colours! And you've really brought out the 'movement' in your card - lovin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fab card - love those colours and the sparkle
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with Wellies Robyn Anne :-D
    Thank you for all your lovely comments and for promoting LCI stamps. Hope to see you again soon at CW xx

    ReplyDelete