Saturday 15 January 2011

Go on, hop over to Ladybug Crafts Ink Bloghop...

My new year resolution of keeping the blog up-to-date will never happen, so I suppose I have to accept it as it is! Until Monday at 9 a.m., my favourite blog over at Ladybug Crafts Ink is running their weekly challenge as well as a bloghop too! (http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-10-baby-plus-new-release-blog.html). Give yourself a treat, take some time for yourself, and go over the bloghop, the design team are are so talented, and you can chill out and maybe catch some new ideas from their blogs. The current challenge is based on "baby", in line with the release of Kerry's new baby stamps, you can see them here, as well as Kerry's other stamps which you can purchase, http://www.ladybugcraftsink.com/baby-baby-245-p.asp, they are lovely. Her stamps cover so many topics and the quality is first class, love them! I have a few cards to share, hopefully get round to that soon, now I am heading to the bloghop whilst listening to my favourite dance tunes! Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment