Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas Church...

Well, another few weeks have flown by, the days have certainly been longer as the snow has made me decide to leave the car at home, but hey, a trek and two buses to get to work is mighty sore on my time, body(!) and the purse, hope the snow gives us a break over the Christmas hols.
I have, however, managed to get a few cards done over the last week or so, a nice "batch" card for Christmas with a few tweaks here and there certainly saved me a lot ot"thinking time".
I have made this card, which I absolutely love. It was just so therapeutic to make, and who is not happy with lots of glitter. This was a stamp which I purchased in digital format from Imag-e-nation.com (http://www.imag-e-nation.com/categories/Digital-Stamp-Downloads/Just-Inklined-Digital-Stamps/Christmas/?sort=featured&page=2), so easy to re-size etc. I coloured with copics and added lots of my favourite Glamour Dust. The papers were from a Forever Friends pad and I just added some pretty ribbon and a few wee stones to set it off.
I have entered this card in the following challenges, wo here goes...
Maybe find some precious time over the Christmas break for some more crafting, sounds good!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful little scene ..love the sparkle
    Lisa ;)
    ps you could also enter it onto the ladybug crafts ink Winter wonderland challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya

    beautiful card, this is one gorgeous scene, thanks for joining us at pollycraft, wishing you a lovely christmas

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice scene and card. Thanks for playing along in the Woodware USA challenge. Please remember to add a link to our challenge in your challenge roll so you are eligible for the prize...

    Kerry
    WoodwareUSA DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love that winter scene with the glitter and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I love about this image is it lends itself to so much sparkle!!! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, just love the sparkle!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I adore that scene!

    Thx for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary j xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the scene you have created. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful I love the sparkle and punched detail and what a lovely image, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT and Have a Happy Holiday Season
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card such a very pretty image. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us & Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant and beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete