Monday 29 November 2010

This week's Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge....and others too!

Well, if nothing else, I must be the "winner" of the latest entry each week of the Ladybug Crafts Ink weekly challenge blog (http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/?zx=f3c403824520947e). Unfortunately, Sunday is my craft day and it just whizzes by, even though the snow (lovely as it is from the window) has kept be at home today.
I did however manage to make this Christmas card, I hope the Craftwork card paper I have used for the MS Punch snowflakes shows it pearlescent shade, nice for Christmas cards. I have also used one of my nestabilities and after cutting with the die, I have traced around the die with a pencil and then cut this away to give an outer edge for my stamped Nikki image. The cutting will take a bit of mastering, but I'll stick with it as I like the idea of doubling up my number of nesties! I have used glossy accents on the baubles and a bit of glitter on the star on top of the tree. Now time for bed....
P.S. Also entered this card for the following challenges...
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long..(http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com/)
Creative Inspirations Challenge - red, green, gold

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card .. i love the dotty paper a nd the snowflakes are gorgeous i can see the pearlescentness lol
    Thanks for entering our challenge again this week at LCI
    Good luck
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty paper and snow flakes. A lovely card. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Anne...the colours are so pretty and I really love the shape of that Nestie die...must see if I have it or need to get it lol. Thanks for joining us this week at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - and guess what? You weren't the 'latest' - LOL!

    So glad you played along with us at LCI this week; great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card hun! Thanks for joining in this week with our Colour scheme of Red, Green & Gold at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really bright and cheerful, you have showcased this stamp beautifully. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and the image is colored beautifully, too. I love those snowflakes...they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card!! Lovin' those snowflakes!

    Lovely to see you at the LCI challenge!!

    ReplyDelete