Monday 8 November 2010

Challenge - Ladybug Crafts Ink...

Sorry about the poor picture quality, I really must ask Santa for a new camera, this one has done it's five years+ service I think! I have made this card to be entered into the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge, the very first challenge, (http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/?zx=f3c403824520947eI) have just made it by the skin of my teeth timewise! The challenge was for a card as per the suggested sketch with the option of adding decoration to the inside of the card, this is absolutely new to me so I hope the small addition to the inside is well received.

6 comments:

  1. What a great card; LOVE the sparkle on her umbrella - absolutely adorable! Love the green!

    Thanks for playing along in LCI's first challenge! Hugs, ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect for our challenge Anne! Love the spotty paper and the glittered umbrella is sparkalicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant take on my sketch, Anne! I love the colours, the glitter (one of my favs!) and how you've used the die cut sentiment for the inside - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just gorgeous Anne, love that image and her sparkly umbrella. Great decoration of the inside too. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this week. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, fabulous take on the sketch, love the image and you have coloured her beautifully too - only thing is I want a glittery umbrella and I can't find one!!
    Thanks for joining in with the first challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne - love the colours and that sparkly brolly looks fab!
    Love the inside too.., thanks for joining in our first LCI challenge
    Good luck
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete