Monday 22 November 2010

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge...

Another Challenge over at Ladybugcraftsink (http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/?zx=f3c403824520947e) and usual I am trying to enter before the closing time, which by the way is at 9 a.m. this morning, hope my glitter-ing shows up. I have used one of my favourite of Kerry's images of Nikki doing the "snow angel", we all know how fun that is, and going by this week's forecast we may be doing so again! I have used my Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes and decorated with my favourite glamour dust glitter (thanks Kerry for that valuable top tip). Fingers crossed....

4 comments:

  1. GREAT card; love all the sparkle and those blue gems are fabulous! Love the embossed background too!

    Thanks for joining LCI's sparkle challenge; hope you'll join us again this week!

    Hugs, ~M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love snow angel Nikki - she looks to be having so much fun
    love the sparkle and the embossed background, thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Good luck
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just in by the skin of your teeth Anne lol. This is one of my favourite images as well. I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this image too and you have made one gorgeous card with it. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete